Rossi

Joined: 22nd August 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Rossi
Hello pnjmcc
Many thanks to you and everyone for your reassurance.
Also your quite correct..... I'm now on my third posting!!!!!!!
Best Regards
Rossi

Comment by Rossi posted on Weekly Competition 68 - Childrens Expressions at 28/10/2008 - 09:00

Rossi
Haworth wrote:
Hi all,

I am a relatively new menber and this is my first post to the forum, although this week's comp. was the second one I have entered. The reason I havent contributed before was that I found all the answers to any questions I had (and much more) by simply doing a search of the forums, and seeing what a mine of information it was. Also, with being new, I don't yet feel competent enough to offer any advice to anyone. I'm sure I would have contributed all in good time.

I have entered the comp. and posted to the gallery as a way of getting useful and friendly advice from the members, and found any comments to be very valuable.

I had felt that this was a friendly and useful place to visit. However, some of the comments on this thread and under the competinion section (regarding people entering but not posting on the forum)have made me feel a little uneasy about entering again. I'm hoping someone can put my mind at ease, and that this site isn't 'cliquey' like some others.
I am also a new member and would 100% agree with Haworth. I'm glad some of the "Site Vetran's" have posted some reassurance!

Comment by Rossi posted on Weekly Competition 68 - Childrens Expressions at 27/10/2008 - 19:14

Rossi
In the UK, Bristol Cameras are very competitive for Pentax Cameras & Sigma lenses. They dont seem to advertize in mag's, but K20 prices look good....K20 + 16-45 - £689.

Comment by Rossi posted on Recommended suppliers of equipment at 27/10/2008 - 18:53

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo