All Forum Comments
Comment by richard_cockshott posted on New user, looking for advice please at 14/04/2004 - 22:12
Hi all
Have had my p30 for about 10 years now and started with a pentax zoom (poss 28-80mm with quite a cool little macro option), which died after some years because of Peruvian sand. I currentlly have a centon 35-80mm lens which my dad bought for me which after only a couple of years is getting rather wobbly and now leaves one side of the photo slightly out of focus.
Its all manual focus but with an automatic/manual aperture and shutter setting, which I like.
I want another flexible zoom lens which will last (I do a fair bit of travelling), although I'm not bothered about the macro option. I also like the option of the automatic shutter and manual. I'm a photographic enthusiast, but know little about hardware,what advice does anyone have?
Cheers
Richard
Have had my p30 for about 10 years now and started with a pentax zoom (poss 28-80mm with quite a cool little macro option), which died after some years because of Peruvian sand. I currentlly have a centon 35-80mm lens which my dad bought for me which after only a couple of years is getting rather wobbly and now leaves one side of the photo slightly out of focus.
Its all manual focus but with an automatic/manual aperture and shutter setting, which I like.
I want another flexible zoom lens which will last (I do a fair bit of travelling), although I'm not bothered about the macro option. I also like the option of the automatic shutter and manual. I'm a photographic enthusiast, but know little about hardware,what advice does anyone have?
Cheers
Richard
Comment by richard_cockshott posted on New user, looking for advice please at 14/04/2004 - 20:08


Great sites, any particular lenses you'd reccomend?
Cheers
Ricchard