All Forum Comments
Comment by Ouden posted on Metz 58 AF-1 at 25/09/2007 - 05:18
Dear all,
I have a flash 540, use on my k10d, but the p-ttl let me very sick.
So I want to find a new one.
Could someone give me a suggestion of 58 AF-1 ?
Is it good then 540 ??
Buy a new one or still using 540 ??
Thanks a lot.
I have a flash 540, use on my k10d, but the p-ttl let me very sick.
So I want to find a new one.
Could someone give me a suggestion of 58 AF-1 ?
Is it good then 540 ??
Buy a new one or still using 540 ??
Thanks a lot.
Comment by Ouden posted on Metz 58 AF-1 at 23/09/2007 - 05:21


The exposure is controlled by the K10D. If you find P-TTL a problem with the AF540, you will find it a problem with the Metz ......
I thank I know how to control the flash on my k10d.