Nigelk

Joined: 3rd December 2011

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

A new career in modelling awaits you.

Comment by Nigelk on 09/03/2016 - 13:17


Great stuff! Wish I still looked so close my 1980 me!

Comment by Nigelk on 08/03/2016 - 07:58


A very pretty image and composition. +1

Comment by Nigelk on 06/03/2016 - 09:38


You can't beat a well framed pile of rubble.

Comment by Nigelk on 04/03/2016 - 17:42


makes for a great image.

Comment by Nigelk on 04/03/2016 - 12:20


Great selfie A+

Comment by Nigelk on 04/03/2016 - 12:17


Love it. I've heard of Banana boats but never Banana planes.

Comment by Nigelk on 04/03/2016 - 12:15


Captured with just the right amount of movement, giving a great sense of the drama of the performance.

Comment by Nigelk on 03/03/2016 - 10:31


I like the effect. Where is it?

Comment by Nigelk on 02/03/2016 - 11:59


Another challenging image with interesting use of light.

Comment by Nigelk on 02/03/2016 - 11:57


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo