All Forum Comments
Comment by mmawson posted on *WANTED* Sigma 50-500mm f4-6.3 HSM OS APO DG at 26/09/2013 - 22:16
Evening all,
I'm after a Sigma 50-500mm f4-6.3 HSM lens to partner me in backpacking India next year.
If you have the above lens and would be interested in selling please PM me. I am open to examples with usage related marks etc.
Thank you in advance.
Matt
I'm after a Sigma 50-500mm f4-6.3 HSM lens to partner me in backpacking India next year.
If you have the above lens and would be interested in selling please PM me. I am open to examples with usage related marks etc.
Thank you in advance.
Matt
Comment by mmawson posted on *WANTED* Sigma 50-500mm f4-6.3 HSM OS APO DG at 19/09/2013 - 20:09
Hello everyone,
I am new to this website and look forward to using it as a future tool in improving my photography.
As mentioned above, I am hoping to find a used/new Tamron/Pentax 18-250mm lens.
I do a lot of travel photography and after reading reviews this sounds like the perfect lens.
If you have the above lens available and are wanting to sell please pm me.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,
Matt
I am new to this website and look forward to using it as a future tool in improving my photography.
As mentioned above, I am hoping to find a used/new Tamron/Pentax 18-250mm lens.
I do a lot of travel photography and after reading reviews this sounds like the perfect lens.
If you have the above lens available and are wanting to sell please pm me.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,
Matt
Comment by mmawson posted on Tamron/Pentax 18-250mm *wanted* at 09/06/2012 - 19:05


We are in our mid 20's so will hopefully cope with the extra weight of the lens. I have a 18-250mm Tamron lens which is great for travel photography but was hoping to find a lens with a longer range for safari/wildlife shots. After reading all the reviews the Sigma 50-500mm 'bigma' appears to be a great lens. I was hoping to get away with paying a bit less than the normal retail price as this would be out of my reach. It is proving to be a difficult lens to find for sale in used condition!! Regards Matt