Mito

Joined: 15th September 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Mito
With the politicians we've got here it would need a jackpot win to pay for all the tellys.

Comment by Mito posted on Another pointless thread at 24/01/2013 - 17:55

Mito
Quote:
If I see one more thing about the winter in the UK, that is not a weather forecast, on the BBC I think I shall throw something at the telly.
Haven't got BBC1. Should I throw the telly?

Comment by Mito posted on Another pointless thread at 23/01/2013 - 20:32

Mito
A very intersting thead. Could someone explain the difference between the various mounts? I have a K20D with a 18-55 kit lens and would like to experiment!
Thanks in advance.

Comment by Mito posted on Why use 'old' glass? at 13/01/2013 - 18:36

Mito
DanceOfLight wrote:
Now split into individual items and price dropped

K20D - 260Euros + Shipping (of your choice / insurance)
Not a mid or long term member but I'm very interested in the K20D. (See my post in new members.) I'm unable to send private messages yet but presumably I can receive them. Can you send me more details shutter count, age etc.
Thanks in advance.

Comment by Mito posted on FS Pentax K20D + Katz Eye + L-Bracket + Extra Battery at 17/09/2012 - 14:32

Mito
We'll have to organise an international cawl!!

Comment by Mito posted on From Spain at 16/09/2012 - 19:37

Mito
Thanks Stuey, In what part of Wales do you live? I used to live in Pembrokeshire and was in the Pembrokeshire/Dyfed ambulance service for 10 years.

Comment by Mito posted on From Spain at 16/09/2012 - 17:30

Mito
Thanks for your welcomes. I live ina small town called Benissa, about 10km from the sea and 300m above sea level. No electricity, solar panels and generator and if there is no rain, as has happened this year, water is delivered as necessary. Never bored!!

Comment by Mito posted on From Spain at 16/09/2012 - 11:42

Mito
Just signed up. My name is Brian and I live on the Costa Blanca, retired and hoping to re-enter the Pentax fold. My father was a Pentax fan and I have an old M 50 plus a Finepix HS 20 EXR (I'll wash my mouth out!). I'm looking for a second hand K20D. I think this will fill my needs and pocket. I look forward to posting and creating a gallery and also to getting to know some of you better.

Comment by Mito posted on From Spain at 15/09/2012 - 22:01

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo