McBrian

Joined: 29th January 2004

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

Please stop Stewart, I can't keep repeating myself :-)

Comment by McBrian on 04/01/2016 - 20:42


Love it :-)

Comment by McBrian on 03/01/2016 - 19:15


Nicely seen and superbly captured.

Comment by McBrian on 03/01/2016 - 19:14


That's a cracker, so simple but so well executed.

Comment by McBrian on 03/01/2016 - 19:12


Another cracker Stewart :-)

Comment by McBrian on 01/01/2016 - 12:57


Oh! this is simply superb, I love it, the colours have been brought out beautifully and just the right amount of pp work to fit the title :-)

Comment by McBrian on 09/11/2015 - 18:18


Super portrait, the lighting is fantastic :D Care to share the setup?

Comment by McBrian on 02/10/2015 - 20:09


Wow!! I can't add any more superlatives to what has already been said, just an fantastic image.

Comment by McBrian on 24/08/2015 - 09:17


Superb, lighting and pp is immaculate :-)

Comment by McBrian on 03/08/2015 - 18:51


Superb my friend :-)

Comment by McBrian on 03/08/2015 - 06:40


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo