Marc Langille

Joined: 6th September 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Marc Langille
I've come by the site before - finally signed up! The Pentax optics are superb and I own a few lenses, some of the FA* variety. Hopefully I'll have some more time in the future to be online.

Regards,
Marc

Comment by Marc Langille posted on Hello Everyone at 06/09/2010 - 17:48

Marc Langille
Hi,

I've sold my MZ-S last year, so I do not need this timer. This timer can be used with the MZ-S & 645nii Cameras. Brand new, never used!

Asking £75 plus shipping. Also includes a spare MZ-S socket worth £12.

Here is a photo of the timer/box/etc.-->link

Any questions, please send me a PM.

Regards,
Marc

Comment by Marc Langille posted on Pentax TS-110 Release Timer Switch/Intervalometer - NEW at 06/09/2010 - 17:24

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo