Macey_D

Joined: 3rd January 2016

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Macey_D
Hello all, it's strangely terrifying sitting here writing my first post, it feels like the first day at a new school. I'm a keen (but very much amateur) photographer and I am currently in my second year of college studying the International Baccalaureate. This is my first step into the Pentax world having come from a line of Sony NEX cameras which (although brilliant) left me wanting for more control and flexibility over how I was shooting.
So I must admit, i'm not yet the proud owner of a Pentax camera despite having used them at various points, but I hope to be one very soon. I've fallen in love with the K5iis and am keeping my eyes peeled! watch this space.

Comment by Macey_D posted on Hello from Brighton! at 05/01/2016 - 17:39

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo