Lingevres

Joined: 16th September 2015

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Lingevres
davidwozhere wrote:
Your avatar photo tells us you know what you are doing. I look forward to seeing some full sized ones!
Mmmmm, could have been just lucky😁 cheers.

Comment by Lingevres posted on Old member restart at 23/12/2024 - 14:43

Lingevres
MikeInDevon wrote:
Welcome back! And looking forward to see some more of your images.

Regards
Mike
Lubbyman wrote:
Welcome back. Nothing wrong with having a K100D, it isn't the camera or lens that makes the picture, it's the grey matter a few inches further back - have a look in Your Photos at what RAJHANS is doing with a K100D.

Steve
Thanks, all the best.

John

Comment by Lingevres posted on Old member restart at 22/12/2024 - 09:30

Lingevres
Thanks Rick, well I have more than one camera (things can never be that bad) and several lenses, but as I said they ain't worth much. A k100d, an MX (owned since '81) and a P30 along with a few zooms and primes. I'm not unhappy though, they can still take an image.

Comment by Lingevres posted on Old member restart at 21/12/2024 - 17:15

Lingevres
Hello all, New Year resolution to restart my photography hobby. Had to sell most of my gear due to financial problems but kept the stuff of little value, starting gently I am going to use what I have for now.
Have a great festive season to you all.

John

Comment by Lingevres posted on Old member restart at 21/12/2024 - 09:36

Lingevres
I like the study of the rotten tree (3) and is that a parachutist in the last ?

John

Comment by Lingevres posted on Some Monochromes on the malverns at 13/03/2016 - 19:41

Lingevres
Excellent, lovely tones. A slight criticism though (seeing as it's an arranged image) I would have positioned the glasses so that they were central front to back as i can see the base of the stem on the left more on the rear glasses than the front one. Then again I may have a touch of OCD.

John

Comment by Lingevres posted on One Light, One Tile, Four Glasses at 28/02/2016 - 09:24

Lingevres
As said some work some don't, but that's the nature of the beast, and everyone will have their own opinion of them. Having been to Dunstanburgh castle many times, mostly in bad weather, I feel No 4 gives a true feeling for the place. I really like that one, well done for doing something a little different.

John

Comment by Lingevres posted on Dunstanburgh Multiple Exposure/ICM at 26/02/2016 - 19:39

Lingevres
I have this problem with a K7 (bought used) I was using it the other day showing 75% charge and when I switched to liveview the camera locked and showed depleted battery symbol. Ten minutes later it resumed to showing 75% charge. I assume the battery is on it's way out and I need to buy a replacement, don't think It's anything to do with the camera.

John

Comment by Lingevres posted on Battery oddity? at 21/02/2016 - 20:14

Lingevres
I also use Elements 7, It has everything I need and the fact that Pentax offer DNG raw files means no compatibility problems with older software.

John

Comment by Lingevres posted on photshop elements or another package\\\\\\/ at 21/02/2016 - 19:30

Lingevres
Hi, thanks for replying, I was hoping someone would say a 'short' extension tube as the lens is quite long at full magnification and I didn't want it to become cumbersome. I will also look into the converter which I assume is matched to this lens.Thanks again.

John

Comment by Lingevres posted on Pentax M 100mm f4 Macro at 06/02/2016 - 08:36

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo