leafwarbler

Joined: 5th November 2015

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

leafwarbler
Thanks Algernon~ This problem is already solved. Minitool PW Bootable Edition does help me. Thank again.

Comment by leafwarbler posted on Problem with new desktop hard drive at 11/11/2015 - 08:11

leafwarbler
Algernon wrote:
Minitool PW can....

Convert disk type between MBR and GPT without data loss to support 3TB hard disk.

So no need to delete partitions to change them although with MBR you will only be able to access 2TB.

Is the drive brand new and could it have been previously formatted for a Mac?

--
I sincerely appreciate your introduce. But there is a question about my recent computer problem. I have a win 7 64 bits computer, and I want to convert the drive to GPT as MBR just allow to have 4 partitions. But I try to use MiniTool Partition diskmanage tool, I cannot convert it because the OS system is on the drive. What should I do about this problem? Thanks in advance.

Comment by leafwarbler posted on Problem with new desktop hard drive at 05/11/2015 - 08:22

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo