All Forum Comments
What i noticed that the caster's movement with the little rack wheel is a little bit laggish compared to the other one. Can it be the case? Can you check it for me if both of the casters on your insert are moving with the same spinning force?
Comment by Lanti posted on Pentax 645n frame counter not work at 19/12/2015 - 21:25
When it's reached the last frame and winded the film, it said "End". But not showed any number during the shoot! Strange. Electronics can be faulty?
If I use the Mid-Roll Unloading button on the bottom of the camera without film, the LCD shows a number 0. But why can't show anything when I put in a new roll?
If I use the Mid-Roll Unloading button on the bottom of the camera without film, the LCD shows a number 0. But why can't show anything when I put in a new roll?
Comment by Lanti posted on Pentax 645n frame counter not work at 19/12/2015 - 17:29
Oh I see, so it's went to the other spool. I think the exposures was okay, it says exposed and I covered around with the tape that was on the outside.
Comment by Lanti posted on Pentax 645n frame counter not work at 19/12/2015 - 15:59
I have a pentax 645n. I shot my first film roll with it today. I use with a Fotodiox adapter and a 67 90 2.8 lens.
The frame counter didn't worked. I Shoot the first frame to start 1, but nothing happened. During the shoot i counted the frames by myself. Luckily at the last frame rewinded, so probably exposed the roll. Is it a problem that I use with the adapter or I have an electrical malfunction?
The frame counter didn't worked. I Shoot the first frame to start 1, but nothing happened. During the shoot i counted the frames by myself. Luckily at the last frame rewinded, so probably exposed the roll. Is it a problem that I use with the adapter or I have an electrical malfunction?
Comment by Lanti posted on Pentax 645n frame counter not work at 19/12/2015 - 13:20

