john941

Joined: 6th September 2007

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

Well caught Cliff, I bet he didn't hang around.

Comment by john941 on 24/01/2012 - 19:33


Great Idea, well executed.:D

Comment by john941 on 18/01/2012 - 15:26


Took me a few seconds work out,,well spotted and took.:D

Comment by john941 on 16/01/2012 - 15:36


Well caught Howard

Comment by john941 on 05/01/2012 - 15:37


Had an idea you would be out to-day, would have been out myself but as you know I had a problem in the kitchen which had to be sorted. Nice pic.

Comment by john941 on 02/01/2012 - 18:10


I think I saw that on Dr Who:D

Comment by john941 on 23/12/2011 - 13:37


Nice one Cliff.

Comment by john941 on 21/12/2011 - 15:36


I was wondering how they get on and off it?

Comment by john941 on 12/12/2011 - 11:22


Another good one John.

Comment by john941 on 11/12/2011 - 19:44


Looks like it was worth it Cliff, I thought about it but chickened out.

Comment by john941 on 11/12/2011 - 19:42


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo