I have a pentax K10D and it seemed to go kaput on me last week. I was mid taking a shot when it just seemed to dies as if the battery was dead.
I thought it might have been the battery so I ordered a new one and nope not that.
When I turn it on all that happens is an empty battery flashes and that's it.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jen
Comment by jen_23
posted on Broken? at 18/06/2011 - 23:47
I have a pentax K10D and it seemed to go kaput on me last week. I was mid taking a shot when it just seemed to dies as if the battery was dead.
I thought it might have been the battery so I ordered a new one and nope not that.
When I turn it on all that happens is an empty battery flashes and that's it.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jen