jaquelinehunt

Joined: 12th October 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jaquelinehunt
John,
Your a Star. I couldn't work out if an SDHC was the same thing or not, so many seem to be them! Shows how dumb I am! The manual ses 2GB but I was going yo try a larger one; praps not. I bought some cards already, and they were totally the wrong size. Lucky for me the company were prepared to take them back. I notice a lot of them say they won't, and warn that you should be sure you know what your ordering. Course I don't have a clue! This is how far I've got in coming up to 4 years I will get back online shopping now John, with more of an idea. Cheers.

Comment by jaquelinehunt posted on Memory Card at 20/10/2010 - 01:33

jaquelinehunt
Hi Anyone,
I've been looking online for a memory card for my Optio S6. I am totally confused They are all different sizes. How do I know which one is the right size for my Optio : I mean physically the right size, not memory size. I am totally lost.

Comment by jaquelinehunt posted on Memory Card at 19/10/2010 - 23:05

jaquelinehunt
Cartier-Bresson really know how to take a picture. One day.....................

Comment by jaquelinehunt posted on Hi I'm new here at 18/10/2010 - 01:56

jaquelinehunt
I tell you what - I'm going to have to look out a really interesing image to keep up with all these guys - . smilies are cute but some of those images defy all human understanding!

Comment by jaquelinehunt posted on Hi I'm new here at 14/10/2010 - 22:54

jaquelinehunt
Welcome biatchi, I only joined myself yesterday, but immediately a really important question was answered for me, and immediately. Am I impressed or what, especially after reading your comments too. I can see me checking in on a regular basis

Comment by jaquelinehunt posted on Hi I'm new here at 14/10/2010 - 22:50

jaquelinehunt
Hi John, the manual is definitely scary. I downloaded pics from the camera for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and was mightily impressed. It's a whole new world. Ijust have to get used to a digital way of doing things I suppose. I think I made myself dizzy going round and round the buttons before I'd started! Course it's not the best time of year to start really. But I should be expert at indoor shots by the spring! I suppose it's a case of 'practice makes ...'. How do I follow your thread to the Optio section:

Comment by jaquelinehunt posted on Memory Card at 14/10/2010 - 01:00

jaquelinehunt
I was so used to the old SLR's.

Comment by jaquelinehunt posted on Memory Card at 13/10/2010 - 22:03

jaquelinehunt
Thank you johnriley and Gwyn. Wow. That was fast. I thought I may look in tomorrow and see if anyone might have an idea. How kind of you both to take the trouble to answer so quickly. Now prapse you could tell me how to work it I've had the camera for about 3 years, and to be honest it scares me to death. Thank you both again, especially for being so quick to reply. I've been chewing over that one for months.

Comment by jaquelinehunt posted on Memory Card at 13/10/2010 - 22:01

jaquelinehunt
[quote:3496ace15f="Chris@SRSWATFORD"]Postage refunded!

Chris,
Thank you Chris for that vitally usefull piece of information. Just what I needed.
Jaqueline

Comment by jaquelinehunt posted on Hi I'm new here at 13/10/2010 - 21:51

jaquelinehunt
Hi, I've never joined in on a forum before, so please excuse me if I drop clangers, and do point them out to me if I do. I'm having a propblem finding a memory card for my Optio S6. I can't seem able to find it anywhere on the Pentax sites. Am I being thick or don't they sell them, or even advise on what and where to buy them. Help somebody please. Jaqueline from BATH

Comment by jaquelinehunt posted on Memory Card at 13/10/2010 - 21:39

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo