JamesO

Joined: 8th May 2016

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

JamesO
Hi All,

Selling this beast of a Soviet lens. It's in great condition, has excellent rendition, and is all around a great lens. Comes with original filters, hood, front and back caps. I still have the gun somewhere, but not sure if I can find it. Priced to sell, please look up info on the lens on Pentaxforums. 60 GBP + postage

Many thanks,

James

Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by JamesO posted on 300mm F4.5 -- TAIR 3S Photosniper at 14/08/2017 - 13:28

JamesO
Final bump..

Comment by JamesO posted on 300mm f4.5, DA 55-300mm & others at 24/02/2017 - 09:49

JamesO
I'm leaving the country for a couple of months at the end of next week, hence there's only one week left to buy. Make me an offer on the Tair! .)

Comment by JamesO posted on 300mm f4.5, DA 55-300mm & others at 19/02/2017 - 11:10

JamesO
Posting this on behalf of my brother, who'd like to buy a K5 II. Please pm me with a price if you have one to sell. Thanks!

Comment by JamesO posted on WTB: Pentax K-5 II at 16/02/2017 - 16:50

JamesO
A quick plug on the 300mm Tair. Budget 300mm with excellent prime lens image quality - only downside in manual focusing. Preset aperture operation can be annoying, but the issue disappears when the aperture-release lever is taken out (aperture then moves freely).

Online reviews: https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/tair-3s-300mm-f4-5-fotosnaiper-12-ensem...

Also, two images taken with the Petri lens:

Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by JamesO posted on 300mm f4.5, DA 55-300mm & others at 14/02/2017 - 14:16

JamesO
Bump, TAIR now for £89. Anyone?

Comment by JamesO posted on 300mm f4.5, DA 55-300mm & others at 09/02/2017 - 13:56

JamesO
DA 55-300mm sold, thank you Paul.

I'm willing to consider offers on the other items.

Comment by JamesO posted on 300mm f4.5, DA 55-300mm & others at 03/02/2017 - 11:41

JamesO
Hi Paul, many thanks, I've sent you a PM in response.

Comment by JamesO posted on 300mm f4.5, DA 55-300mm & others at 30/01/2017 - 18:07

JamesO
For sale are a few of my lenses I no longer use.

Tair 3S (300mm f4.5) - excellent condition, excellent rendition, and all around a great lens. Aperture moves freely once the aperture-release lever is taken out, greatly improving operability. Comes with original filters, hood, front and back caps. £99

Pentax DA 55-300mm f4-5.8 - comes with hood, caps, and soft pouch (happy to sell soft pouch separately - make: S80-160). £109

Petri 80-200mm f4.5-5.6 MC MACRO - got some excellent photos with this one. Pentax mount. £30


Not entirely sure what the policy is with regards to non-pentax equipment attached to pentad-equipment post. As I'm clearing out my shelf, I also have two offerings in sony and fuji gear (included in the main photo - please contact me for details).


Thank you in advance for your interest.

James


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by JamesO posted on 300mm f4.5, DA 55-300mm & others at 29/01/2017 - 14:48

JamesO
Thanks Chris, at that hour, I was glad it went smoothly! The grip is now mounted on the camera and will probably stay there forever.

I'd buy again from Chris anytime - item looks like new, was packaged in original box and in original bubble wrap.

Thanks again!

Comment by JamesO posted on FS - K5 Body Boxed, DA 10 - 17mm Boxed , DBG4 Boxed at 27/07/2016 - 14:50

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo