jambodog6a

Joined: 28th July 2014

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

More dog please Nice photo Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a on 23/01/2016 - 22:45


Lovely Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a on 23/01/2016 - 22:42


Brilliant Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a on 19/01/2016 - 16:30


Touché Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a on 16/01/2016 - 22:35


You will have to tell us how you do it, that's so good Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a on 11/01/2016 - 16:48


I like mandarin duck's and their colours Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a on 06/01/2016 - 22:40


Nice Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a on 04/01/2016 - 22:28


Man after my own heart Brilliant I've got one similar I'll stick it on the gallery Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a on 04/01/2016 - 16:28


Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a on 24/12/2015 - 15:06


Fantastic Stan J

Comment by jambodog6a on 24/12/2015 - 15:03


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo