Recent Photo Comments
Not only is the glass superb John, but the light you've caught is just as good here.
Comment by i-Berg on 29/05/2010 - 07:35
Graphic and strong, really grabs me!
Comment by i-Berg on 29/05/2010 - 07:32
Nezih, I might crop off the bottom of this image, to get closer to the child?
Comment by i-Berg on 29/05/2010 - 07:31
Well thought out and captured. I like it.
Comment by i-Berg on 29/05/2010 - 07:24
Nicely, accurately reproduced Andrew. I should have paid more attention to it in the forum! :)
Comment by i-Berg on 29/05/2010 - 05:08
And arrived while you were playing on the web no doubt Mat. :o Well seen.
Comment by i-Berg on 25/05/2010 - 10:32
Yes - nicely shot Emma. :)
Comment by i-Berg on 25/05/2010 - 10:31
Sharp as, and a lovely background too - well caught John.
Comment by i-Berg on 25/05/2010 - 10:27
This was (and still is) my pick of 'em Emma, good shot.
Comment by i-Berg on 25/05/2010 - 10:25
Effective silhouette and sunset. :)
Comment by i-Berg on 25/05/2010 - 10:24

