Recent Photo Comments
Looks a bit like Ross on Wye, for those in the area its worth a visit
Comment by hardingre on 01/07/2013 - 12:03
Nice view
Comment by hardingre on 17/11/2012 - 14:09
Well done. Just the sort of thing I like to take. Maybe a tad heavy on the contrast. Perhaps take it again in slightly softer light and you can always tweak the contrast etc afterwards and get first place next time.
Comment by hardingre on 17/11/2012 - 11:14
I love experimenting with different processes and I frequently print my favourite pictures. Then I put them in a drawer and have a look at them again after about 6 months; some I keep some I discard. Have a look at this one again in 6 months and decide then if the filter affect might not be a little over the top.
Comment by hardingre on 17/11/2012 - 11:07
Had my honeymoon here 40 odd years ago. Still one of my favourite places. Currently waiting for the weather to break a bit so that we can spend a few more days there.
Comment by hardingre on 17/11/2012 - 11:02
A pleasing tranquil landscape from a lovely part of Cornwall. Makes a nice change from some oversaturated over contrasty offerings we all seem to love.
Comment by hardingre on 17/11/2012 - 10:58
It made me smile.
Comment by hardingre on 18/06/2012 - 16:08
Love it. Very ethereal
Comment by hardingre on 01/02/2012 - 11:47

