habro

Joined: 9th January 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

habro
isdky wrote:
How well do these flashes work with the wireless function of the k10d/k20d/gx20?
My 530 Super works great with the K20D, never had a problem & the line of sight is very large as I can shoot around corners etc and still get a remote flash

Comment by habro posted on Sigma EF 530 DG ST Flashgun at 25/02/2009 - 00:14

habro
I read my manual about once every couple of months, always manage to find something I didn't know or a shortcut I didn't know was there. Didn't even know I could hold the ok button and move the thumb wheel to change ISO. Here I was going through the FN menu like a sucker

Comment by habro posted on How do you?? at 25/02/2009 - 00:09

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo