grignolino

Joined: 30th March 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

grignolino
SOLD! thank you

Comment by grignolino posted on FS Pentax M 85mm f2 at 02/10/2017 - 12:40

grignolino
still available

Comment by grignolino posted on FS Pentax M 85mm f2 at 17/09/2017 - 18:52

grignolino
Selling my Pentax M 85/2 due to lack of use (owning advanced compacts only, at the moment); some sign of time ad use on the outside, Pentax caps, lenses in very good conditions: no scratches, fungus, no (or negligible) dust; if you see some mark in the pics it's just from my clumsy fingers.

Price is 200 Euro + shipping and any other additional fee, sorry but it's firm, no exceptions.
I can accept payment in Euro only, by Paypal (buyer pays the fees) or bank transfer.
I can ship worldwide by Italian mail, registered or not, or by insured mail if available to your country (please ask before).

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by grignolino posted on FS Pentax M 85mm f2 at 06/09/2017 - 15:09

grignolino
SOLD and shipped

Comment by grignolino posted on FA: Pentax FA 35 f2 unused at 30/09/2013 - 10:48

grignolino
last price before withdrawal:

250 € + shipping
buyer pays all the additional fees (in case of paypal payment, etc.)

Comment by grignolino posted on FA: Pentax FA 35 f2 unused at 26/09/2013 - 10:02

grignolino
still available, don't be shy

Comment by grignolino posted on FA: Pentax FA 35 f2 unused at 12/09/2013 - 09:14

grignolino
I'm selling this great lens I'm not using; bought it maybe a couple of years ago but used it only once just to verify it worked fine, but it's not my preferred focal lenght, so it got neglected and went back into its box.

It comes complete with the box and everything in it (original caps, hood, bag). My camera is away with my sister for some day more, so pics will come later, anyway they're not even necessary, you could say it's new.

Asking 300 Euro OBRO + shipping
NO trading.

Shipping from Italy worldwide, by registered mail (can be tracked, you have to sign at the arrival)

Will accept payments by bank trasfer (highly preferred); might consider paypal but we have to agree on how to manage the fees.
I'm almost new on this site but have sold tons of lenses on the Italian pentax forum (pentaxiani.it, same nickname) and have an ebay account (i.d.: attesom); always got positive feedbacks.

Comment by grignolino posted on FA: Pentax FA 35 f2 unused at 09/09/2013 - 12:55

grignolino
you have a private message

Comment by grignolino posted on WTB: SMC DA 35mm F2.4 at 06/09/2013 - 14:15

grignolino
I have one, sending message in a few minutes.

Comment by grignolino posted on Wanted: 18-55mm WR at 22/01/2013 - 08:14

grignolino
I'm selling this very good lens I'm not using any more; it comes with original caps, has no fungus, scratches or dust. Very good condition, no problem at all, hard to find on sale.

I'm asking 200 Euro + shipping
Price is firm.

I can ship by registered mail, it's not insured but can be tracked. For the EU area it's about 10-15 Euro (depends on the country, please ask). To some countries it's available insurance, costs more, please ask telling your country if interested.

Payment preferred by bank transfer in Euro, or Paypal only if you pay the fees.

Comment Image

Comment by grignolino posted on FS: Pentax FA 28 f2.8 at 03/12/2012 - 09:38

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo