fishface220

Joined: 23rd February 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

fishface220
Some pictures taken on Saturday at the West Mids Safari Park.

All taken with my new Sigma lense. (very happy with it!)

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/WMSP01.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/WMSP02.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/WMSP03.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/WMSP04.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/WMSP05.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/WMSP06.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/WMSP07.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/WMSP08.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/WMSP09.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/WMSP10.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/WMSP11.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/LexieWMSP.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/LucasWMSP.jpg[/IMG]

Comment by fishface220 posted on West Mids Safari Park at 31/03/2009 - 17:17

fishface220
Taken at a local climbing / abseiling haunt by the side of the A4 Portway in Bristol on my way home from work today. All 3 taken in "auto" mode until I can get my head around the other functions.

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/IMGP5734.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/IMGP5737.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/Rockartwork3.jpg[/IMG]

Feel free to be brutal, its the only way to learn??? (though beware, I won't have a clue what you're on about!:lol

Comment by fishface220 posted on Trying again? Rock art. at 19/02/2009 - 15:46

fishface220
Had a little play with some of the setting on ACD Foto Canvas V2.0 which is what I view my pictures on with the PC.

Hopefully a little better?????

Before play
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/IMGP5253.jpg[/IMG]

After play
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/Tweaked.jpg[/IMG]

Before play
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/IMGP5621.jpg[/IMG]

After play
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/CopyofIMGP5621.jpg[/IMG]

Before play
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/IMGP5239.jpg[/IMG]

After play (didn't even know I could do this until I started to play around with any old button!)
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/CopyofIMGP5239.jpg[/IMG]

And last one
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/IMGP5256.jpg[/IMG]

Comment by fishface220 posted on Still learning so don't get technical! at 17/02/2009 - 21:40

fishface220
Thanks for all the kind welcomes.

I not going to say that I understand even half of what you guys are on about but I am picking up a lot of advice just reading some of the posts, maybe in 5 years time I'll be keeping more pictures than I delete!

Comment by fishface220 posted on Hi from a new guy. at 17/02/2009 - 09:44

fishface220
Thanks for all the pointers, hopefully I can get my head around some of them and put them into practice.

Going to give Picasa ago as Giving Tree has suggested and see how I get on with that.

Look out for some more dodgy pictures in the future!!

Comment by fishface220 posted on Still learning so don't get technical! at 17/02/2009 - 09:39

fishface220
???????
Colour poping? Post processing and PS tweaking? Help, I haven't got a clue what you are on about!

The pictures are taken in JPEG (I know at least that much) and viewed on the computer with ACDSee5.0(installed by the guy who upgraded my memory on the PC). I haven't done any touching up before posting. (Straight from camera to forum so to speak)

When I say I haven't a clue, trust me, I'm not lying...

The main method I'm using is point and pray! (Some times this seems to work other times it's hit delete!)

Comment by fishface220 posted on Still learning so don't get technical! at 14/02/2009 - 23:44

fishface220
Ok, let's see if I can master this?
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/IMGP5248-1.jpg[/IMG] That's me in the middle.
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/IMGP5253.jpg[/IMG] Shiny ball outside @Bristol.
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/IMGP5261.jpg[/IMG] Life on the draining board.
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/IMGP5621.jpg[/IMG] Snow covered log.
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/IMGP5622.jpg[/IMG] So much for the close up of a water droplet.
[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/fishface220/Pentax%20K100d/IMGP5632.jpg[/IMG] Close up with out blur.

Be gentle, I don't have a clue what I'm doing but will keep at it in the hope that some come out ok???

Comment by fishface220 posted on Still learning so don't get technical! at 14/02/2009 - 18:10

fishface220
Just stuck one random pic in the gallery, will try and up load some more later if the children leave me in peace for five minutes?

Comment by fishface220 posted on Hi from a new guy. at 14/02/2009 - 16:42

fishface220
Hello, been browsing this forum for about a year now so its about time I said hi, so HI!

Gone from a Pentax MZ10 SLR to a K100d. (limted budget)

Still really haven't got a clue what I'm doing but i like taking pictures of the kids and the great outdoors. Picked up a lot of great tips from here and hopefully will learn to put some of them into good use.

Comment by fishface220 posted on Hi from a new guy. at 14/02/2009 - 16:25

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo