emanuele87

Joined: 24th January 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

emanuele87
money sent for the Pentax 43mm

Comment by emanuele87 posted on FS:GX20, 15mm Ltd, 43mm Ltd, ext tubes at 12/02/2012 - 10:19

emanuele87
thanks for reply
unfortunately the pound euro exchange rate is too high
If you are interested the best I can offer is £ 450 including shipping
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

Comment by emanuele87 posted on FS:GX20, 15mm Ltd, 43mm Ltd, ext tubes at 10/02/2012 - 18:41

emanuele87
hello I wanted to know if you ship in Italy are interested in the 43mm
thanks

Comment by emanuele87 posted on FS:GX20, 15mm Ltd, 43mm Ltd, ext tubes at 10/02/2012 - 18:15

emanuele87
Hello, I am interested in the Pentax 43mm, I am Italian
if you send in Italy let me know
thanks

Comment by emanuele87 posted on K5, Sigma 15mm fish eye, 43mm ltd, A 50mm f1.7 and DA 70mm at 24/01/2012 - 11:59

emanuele87
Thanks for the welcome

Comment by emanuele87 posted on Hello from Italy at 24/01/2012 - 11:51

emanuele87
Hi my name is emanuele,i live in messina,italy and i have got pentax k-r I hope to see well with you

Comment by emanuele87 posted on Hello from Italy at 24/01/2012 - 11:27

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo