drotor

Joined: 20th March 2006

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

drotor
Hi Peter,
Thank you! I have just a question:
Can you explain me more precisely what do you mean when saying :

"Then check and double check that the controls are all set to the default or 'auto' settings and try again."

How to check this (the screen of the camera doesn't work)?

Thanks again,
Peter

Comment by drotor posted on Optio s4i turn on problem after pc connection at 20/03/2006 - 20:37

drotor
Hi, I like a lot my Optio s4i, but today happened something strange to it:

I linked it with my pc (windows xp) and copied all of the pictures, then deleted them from the camera (something I already did a lot of times). I disconnected directly the usb cable from the camera, wihtout securising the disconnection from windows (which I also did few times I think). And after that, when I try to turn on my camera, only the turn on button lights up. The screen doesn't turn on, neither the lens goes out (this is the position of the camera, when I connect it to the pc). Please, help if you can.

Thank you very much,
Peter

Comment by drotor posted on Optio s4i turn on problem after pc connection at 20/03/2006 - 13:26

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo