All Forum Comments
Thanks for the advice, it seems such a difficult choice and nervous of making the wrong choice........
Comment by dgnuk posted on What is Best for new DSLR user K30 or K5?? Help Please at 27/09/2013 - 22:01
Hi all,
I would really appreciate some advice as to whether a K30 or K5 is going to be best? I understand a bit about SLRs having owned a film one a few moons ago. This is first entry into world of DSLR though and I was swaying towards the K30 option until someone pointed out that the old K5 is very similar price point....so now a bit confused? any assistance would be appreciated - main use is family and holiday type situations
I would really appreciate some advice as to whether a K30 or K5 is going to be best? I understand a bit about SLRs having owned a film one a few moons ago. This is first entry into world of DSLR though and I was swaying towards the K30 option until someone pointed out that the old K5 is very similar price point....so now a bit confused? any assistance would be appreciated - main use is family and holiday type situations
Comment by dgnuk posted on What is Best for new DSLR user K30 or K5?? Help Please at 27/09/2013 - 16:36
Hi can you pm me as a newbie I can't start PMs....might be interested as looking at K30 vs K5 for step into DSLR world.
Any issues with camera? balance of warranty? etc.
Any issues with camera? balance of warranty? etc.
Comment by dgnuk posted on FS - PENTAX K5 - MINT CONDITION at 27/09/2013 - 16:30
Hi, is the DA 17-70 f4 lens still available? Are you open to reasonable offers?
Comment by dgnuk posted on FS: Pentax DA17-70 f4 and DA35 f2.4 at 23/09/2013 - 13:07

