daltoned

Joined: 15th February 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

daltoned
AS NEW CONDITION 55 MM KENKO CIRCULAR PL FILTER
25STGPOSTEDUKPAY VIA PP PLEASE

Comment by daltoned posted on KENKO CIRCULAR 55MM FILTER at 25/10/2015 - 18:09

daltoned
PLEAS NOTE THIS IS TH UPGRADE VERSION THEREFORE YOU MUST
HAVE[/b AN EARLIER VERSION ON YOUR PC FOR PROPER INSTALLATION
NOW DEACTIVATED AND ON MY PC AS I'M MOVING TO LIGHTROOM
C/W QUICK START GUIDE AND INSTALL DISK

PRICE30 STG INCL UK POSTAGEPAYPAL PLEASE

Comment by daltoned posted on ELEMENTS:11UPGRADEVERSION: at 25/10/2015 - 17:17

daltoned
You have a PM

Comment by daltoned posted on F.S. Pentax 55-200 f4.5-5.6 ed WR at 26/08/2014 - 19:03

daltoned
Thanks for post, let me know when you get back and I'll confirm what's still available and if any other inquiries received.

Comment by daltoned posted on PENTAX USER CLUB MAGAZINES at 03/05/2014 - 20:32

daltoned
I have a number of back issues of the magazine as follows:

Issue 4 2007 :
Issues 1,2,3 & 4 2008 ;
Issues 1,2,3 2009
Issues 1, 2 2010.

Available to anyone interested in any or all of them
Good condition, no torn or missing pages.
Just asking for postage costs & any PP fee.

Please PM if interested and I can calculate postage costs.

Comment by daltoned posted on PENTAX USER CLUB MAGAZINES at 03/05/2014 - 11:22

daltoned
Still Available : only gathering dust, so big price reduction

Any interest at £10 + postage at cost £8.50 UK & Europe

Comment by daltoned posted on FS: VELBON CX560 TRIPOD at 12/04/2014 - 20:10

daltoned
Any Interest/Offers @ €25 to include post to UK & Europe

Comment by daltoned posted on LOWEPRO CAMERA BAG - ADVENTURA TLZ25 at 12/04/2014 - 08:40

daltoned
Thanks also David, looks like I need to do much more testing etc.

Comment by daltoned posted on K5 and image sharpness at 07/04/2014 - 22:25

daltoned
Hi Doug

Thanks again for responses, something there to think about for my Tamron 17-50. Will look for the older threads you mention.

Regards

Comment by daltoned posted on K5 and image sharpness at 07/04/2014 - 22:22

daltoned
Hi Doug,

Thanks for response, can I say, I was referring to option 26 in the custom settings, AF fine adjustment ,

Comment by daltoned posted on K5 and image sharpness at 07/04/2014 - 20:49

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo