campbew

Joined: 17th November 2013

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

campbew
Hi looking for an auto lens for my K10D to take general pictures & indoor portraits, have seen an auto focus one for £119 in Jessops (Pentax SMC DA 50mm f/1..

Wondering if anyone has any views on this lens & also is there any other lens I could consider which is similar priced or cheaper.

Many Thanks
Willie

Comment by campbew posted on Best Lens for indoor portraits for PentaxK10d at 29/01/2014 - 19:19

campbew
Many thanks

Comment by campbew posted on Pentax 50mm 1:2 SMC Pentax-M. Any good for portraits? at 18/01/2014 - 15:51

campbew
Kind REgards

Comment by campbew posted on Anyone Recommend an 2n hand autofocus 50mm Lens for K10D at 12/01/2014 - 08:48

campbew
Many Thanks for your reply, I have found one on ebay however, Im unsure if it will work on a Pentax K10d, the comments are as follows "Sigma EF-500 DG Super ITT flash unit only for sigma cameras. will not work on canon or nikon. this is as good as new hardly used sigma camera flash that will for Sd10 etc."

Comment by campbew posted on Questions re a Good Flash for my Pentax K10d at 17/11/2013 - 22:18

campbew
I have a K10d & am looking for a flash (2nd hand or new) that is not much more than £50. Also I have a few questions:
1) Any suggested flash's
2) Does it make any difference what lens you have (mine is a SMC Pentax-F 1:4 -5.6, 35mm - 80mm).
3) What does P-TTL mean, is it worth paying extra to get this

Many Thanks
Willie

Comment by campbew posted on Questions re a Good Flash for my Pentax K10d at 17/11/2013 - 20:40

campbew
Hi I have currently got a SMC Pentax-F 1:4 - 5.6, 35mm to 80mm Lens & I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a similar lens that may provide better quality pictures. Ideally not looking for a large lens. Many Thanks

Comment by campbew posted on Best Wide to Zoom Lens for Pentax K10d at 17/11/2013 - 20:35

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo