angeladavies

Joined: 1st April 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

angeladavies
Hubby ordered a frame, with mount and glass from Cadremont, is yet to arrive, it's a 16x20 I think - so will update when it turns up. He just bought a new cannon camera as well (£1,700 - that I didnt knew we had money for - iun fact I know we dont ....) I'll get him to take a shot and post it here

Comment by angeladavies posted on Looking for good but inexpensive frames... at 01/04/2010 - 19:27

angeladavies
Hi Pete,

Just had a look at them - always on the look for better prices but they dont display any of their prices at the Focus show I picked up a brochure and price list from cadremont, to be fair to them - they were the only ones who gave me their normal prices, everything else was trade show price only. Hubby used to make his own frames - but let's just he isnt exactly DIY inclined - and thats putting it mildly.
cheers
Ange

Comment by angeladavies posted on Looking for good but inexpensive frames... at 01/04/2010 - 17:09

angeladavies
Hello,

Recently made redundant - so now looking to explore my 'hobby' and have a go a making a small living out of it.
Rgds
Angela

Comment by angeladavies posted on hello at 01/04/2010 - 12:27

angeladavies
If you have Ikea or The Range locally then go for that. I saw these guys at the Focus Exhibition this year, I would say they are very good quality, maybe not as cheap as the Range - but cheap is usually directly linked to quality. I got a ribbon mount and and inca frame for one of my pictures (for our house) and hubby got a got a load of mounts - in the hope that work picks up a bit. Cadremont

Comment by angeladavies posted on Looking for good but inexpensive frames... at 01/04/2010 - 12:23

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo