abdysanders

Joined: 22nd May 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

abdysanders
Hi there I am selling a pentax k 100D super. The camera has been used 3 or 4 times only and is in excellent condition. It does not show any signs of wear or tear, no scratches etc, as I said it looks brand new. we are selling due to inconvenience. Its not ideal for us as it is too large, we are selling it to exchange for a more compact family orientated camera.

It comes complete with all accsessories such as strap, wires, software etc. It is in the original box, however the box has seen better days due to storage. As many photos as required can be aranged of any functions of the camera or accesssories just email me and I will send you what you need. Also this applys if you require any additional infomation.


was bought for £500, its practically brand new and selling for £150. .

I am only selling due to upgrade.

Will send picture if needed.

Many thanks

Comment by abdysanders posted on For Sale - PENTAX K100D SUPER AS NEW at 22/05/2011 - 22:14

abdysanders
Hi there, I have a Sunpak 120J I dont really have use for if interested?

included is:

Sunpak 120j flash
TR-Pak IIa
1 reflector
1 bulb

Just make me an offer, anything reasonable considered, can supply pic if needed.

Let me know if any good to you.

regards

Comment by abdysanders posted on Wanted - Sunpak 120J at 22/05/2011 - 21:57

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo