7avensis7

Joined: 4th October 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

7avensis7
This camera was bought on 19-09-2012 from WEX by another Forum member who was selling it for the same reason I am thinking about selling it now - the K3 was beckoning. WEX is a main Pentax dealer so it had a 2 year warranty. Shutter count is about 6460 but I will check this and confirm the actual number. I did have 2 of these until recently but sold one on the Forum. I have resisted a K3 but if I can now sell the other K5IIs I could afford one.

The camera is in excellent condition with no real signs of use and is complete in its original box with all the contents. Good quality rear and top LCD screensavers have been on since new.

I was thinking £530 including UK postage by RMSD.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment by 7avensis7 posted on FS: PENTAX K5IIs (BODY ONLY) - Excellent Condition at 08/02/2014 - 23:09

7avensis7
How about £110 including postage

Comment by 7avensis7 posted on Tokina AF 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 (AF193) lens at 02/02/2014 - 10:12

7avensis7
OPEN TO OFFERS

Comment by 7avensis7 posted on F.S. Sigma DL 100-300mm f4.5-6.7 zoom lens at 02/02/2014 - 10:11

7avensis7
Lens now sold

Comment by 7avensis7 posted on F.S. Pentax HD DA 40mm f2.8 Limited at 31/01/2014 - 19:57

7avensis7
bump

Comment by 7avensis7 posted on Tokina AF 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 (AF193) lens at 31/01/2014 - 06:45

7avensis7
Sorry, it is a Jacobs MC UV super slim filter (not Jessops!).

Comment by 7avensis7 posted on F.S. Sigma DL 100-300mm f4.5-6.7 zoom lens at 30/01/2014 - 19:39

7avensis7
Price?

Comment by 7avensis7 posted on Pentax k-x with twin lens kit (18-55mm a and 50-200mm) at 30/01/2014 - 10:49

7avensis7
Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by 7avensis7 posted on F.S. Sigma DL 100-300mm f4.5-6.7 zoom lens at 30/01/2014 - 08:54

7avensis7
This is an affordable telephoto zoom with a 35mm equivalent of approx. 150-450mm on Pentax digital cameras. It is in excellent condition there are no signs of wear on the body and there are no scratches, scuffs, knocks or any other damage. The optics are clean and clear again no scratches or signs of damage. I cannot see any dust on the internal surfaces of the glass. With front and rear caps and the original bayonet fit lens hood that reverse mounts for storage. Zoom and focus rings operate very smoothly and the iris works as it should. I AM ALSO INCLUDING A JESSOPS MC UV FILTER. U.S. Pentax Forum has some interesting reading: http://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/sigma-100-300mm-f4-5-6-7-dl.html

£75 including UK postage

Photos of the lens to follow later.

Comment by 7avensis7 posted on F.S. Sigma DL 100-300mm f4.5-6.7 zoom lens at 30/01/2014 - 06:19

7avensis7
Open to offers

Comment by 7avensis7 posted on F.S. Pentax HD DA 40mm f2.8 Limited at 29/01/2014 - 19:30

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo