Buggly 2


Photo Information
01/06/2014 - 14:02bettyswolloks
CategoryMacro
Shutter Speed1/125
Aperturef/8
LensN/A
ISO1100
Focal Length105mm
Views/Likes38/0
TagsN/A

alfpics

Link Posted 01/06/2014 - 14:41
You're obviously having fun with close-up stuff! Another great shot. Are you focus-stacking at all?
Andy

bettyswolloks

Link Posted 01/06/2014 - 14:59
alfpics wrote:
You're obviously having fun with close-up stuff! Another great shot. Are you focus-stacking at all?

No focus stacking here Pal, that's cheating in my book!! LoL!!

alfpics

Link Posted 01/06/2014 - 16:00
bettyswolloks wrote:
alfpics wrote:
You're obviously having fun with close-up stuff! Another great shot. Are you focus-stacking at all?

No focus stacking here Pal, that's cheating in my book!! LoL!!


Andy

Teaka53

Link Posted 01/06/2014 - 20:38
nice one
Malc

davidstorm

Link Posted 01/06/2014 - 23:23
Another great image Daz, looks like you are making use of the Siggy 105 again!

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

bettyswolloks

Link Posted 08/06/2014 - 17:26
davidstorm wrote:
Another great image Daz, looks like you are making use of the Siggy 105 again!

Regards
David

Sure am Pal, I bloody love it!!

pauljay

Link Posted 18/06/2014 - 11:32
Is focus stacking cheating, anymore than HDR and other processes? My philosophy is, do you want a photo or a picture as the end product? It's a damned good shot whatever Daz!
Paul.

Photography is not a sport. It has no rules. Everything must be dared and tried! (Bill Brandt)
jaypix
yankee44
PPG
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.