nuthatch


Photo Information
16/05/2020 - 11:04senn
CategoryWildlife / Nature
Shutter Speed1/400
Aperturef/5.6
ISO500
Focal Length500mm
Views/Likes55/8

GIULIO57

Link Posted 16/05/2020 - 12:03
LIKEd
PPG

LennyBloke

Link Posted 16/05/2020 - 17:59
Superb composition, colours and sharpness - so much more than a "record" shot
LennyBloke

davidwozhere

Link Posted 16/05/2020 - 23:36
What a classic pose. It's a wonderful capture and composition.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

tommyt

Link Posted 17/05/2020 - 00:51
Another beauty..Liked

Jokke

Link Posted 17/05/2020 - 09:51
Very nice pose: colours, composition, sharpness… everything is OK! Unfortunately nuthatchs visit our garden very seldom, maybe once in ten years.

Cheers!
Jokke

tomkeet

Link Posted 17/05/2020 - 13:59
Excellent Senn.
Regards
Tom

K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-DA FISH-EYE 1:3.5-4.5 10-17mm ED [IF], SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:2.8 16-50mm ED AL [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-DA 1:4 15mm ED AL Limited, SMC PENTAX-DA 1:3.2 21mm AL Limited,
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, SMC PENTAX-FA 1:2 35mm AL, SMC PENTAX-FA 1:1.4 50mm,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR, SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
HD PENTAX-DA 1:5.6 560mm ED AW,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
PENTAX AF160FC Auto Macro Ring Flash.

https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artist-gallery/?artist_id=20168301

davidstorm

Link Posted 17/05/2020 - 15:19
Lovely image.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

senn

Link Posted 18/05/2020 - 10:55
GIULIO57 wrote:
LIKEd

LennyBloke wrote:
Superb composition, colours and sharpness - so much more than a "record" shot

davidwozhere wrote:
What a classic pose. It's a wonderful capture and composition.

tommyt wrote:
Another beauty..Liked

Jokke wrote:
Very nice pose: colours, composition, sharpness… everything is OK! Unfortunately nuthatchs visit our garden very seldom, maybe once in ten years.

Cheers!
Jokke

tomkeet wrote:
Excellent Senn.

davidstorm wrote:
Lovely image.

Regards
David

Thanks everyone, .. kind regards
nuri
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG
Last Edited by senn on 18/05/2020 - 10:55

Bagworth

Link Posted 18/05/2020 - 12:27
That's really rather good - I do like a nuthatch and that's a great pose.
If you don't ask you'll never know

senn

Link Posted 19/05/2020 - 20:44
Bagworth wrote:
That's really rather good - I do like a nuthatch and that's a great pose.

cheers Ben, .. thanks
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.