Promote Control Brings New Features To Pentax K‐1
The Promote Control is now compatible with the K-1 and a free firmware update brings extensive new features.
07/10/2016 - 09:29
Promote Systems, makers of the Promote Control, an advanced DSLR controller, has announced that the system now supports the Pentax K‐1 DSLR.
The Promote Control is a weather‐resistant DSLR control device ideal for both field and studio work and now, Pentax K‐1 users can create HDRs, Long Exposures, Timelapse and Bulb Ramping videos.
The following Promote Control features are currently supported with the Pentax K‐1:
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Full range HDR
- Accelerated HDR workflow
- Up to 45 images in one bracket
- Up to 9EV steps in one bracket
- Long exposures (over 30 seconds)
- Intervals as long as several hours
- Repeated Timelapse (great for long‐term projects)
- Unlimited exposures
- HDR Timelapse
- Pixel Shift Timelapse
- Smooth transition day to night time lapse video
- Set Shutter speed, Aperture, ISO and trigger your shutter without touching your camera
- For long exposure imaging
- Integration with 3rd‐party pano‐heads & dollies (for panorama and motion Timelapse photography)
- Weather resistant (great for outdoors)
- Long battery life with 2 AA batteries