Yet another flamin' Viv!

mowog
Posted 19/02/2010 - 21:28 Link
Just bought another Vivitar 28mm prime. This time, an f2.5 Kiron made, one. From what I gather from Googling, It is suppoded to be quite good. If I like it, the close focus f2.8 Komine made PK-A version I bought a few weeks ago, might be in the classifieds, soon. (and if I can persuade womble to upload some pictures for me again)

I really must stop buying these bleedin' things!
No man is worth his salt, who has not been banned from at least one Forum, and two Flickr groups.

Mowog.
womble
Posted 20/02/2010 - 09:58 Link
You got a PK-A version? Mine was just an ordinary PK one.

No problem with the pics, BTW.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
mowog
Posted 20/02/2010 - 14:30 Link
Thanks Kris, You're a true Gent!

Yes, I was lucky enough to find the PK-A version.
No man is worth his salt, who has not been banned from at least one Forum, and two Flickr groups.

Mowog.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo