Y.S.P.

davidstorm

Link Posted 30/01/2022 - 21:22
A visit to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park today with my Wife and Son (Son is also a Pentax shooter). I tried to avoid 2 many standard shots of the sculptures, here are a few from the day. All shot with the K-3ii, some with the DA*50-135, some with the Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4 Contemporary and one with the FA 80-320.

Thanks for looking!

Kind Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

LennyBloke

Link Posted 30/01/2022 - 21:38
This is a super set David - and certainly not predictable, your eye for detail and composition is excellent!

No.7 may be one of the simplest shots but it is superb - I try this type of shot quite often, I can capture a technically good image but yours is absolutely spot on - the colour palette, the composition, the lighting - Brilliant

The composition in No.2 is brilliant - several sets of verticals framed together with the fringe at the top, well spotted
LennyBloke

davidwozhere

Link Posted 31/01/2022 - 01:15
Super day out there and a lot to see. The exhibits are changed over time too - for example, I last saw the seated man way up on top of the moors (his first placement, I think).
Wonderful set David. Thanks for sharing them.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

pschlute

Link Posted 31/01/2022 - 10:08
Very nice set. I love the first one and the third is very imaginative. The detail in 7 and 9 is top notch too.
Peter

My Flickr page

jvs

Link Posted 31/01/2022 - 20:04
I like these, David - you have a knack for finding unexpected, interesting angles. I was there a couple of weeks ago, but didn't get very much of real interest on a dull day.
John

davidstorm

Link Posted 03/02/2022 - 13:15
Thank you to all for your comments, it is very much appreciated.

Kind Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

Sry

Link Posted 04/02/2022 - 20:54
Fine set David, I especially like 2, 3 and 4 for their viewpoints, and 9 for its opposing textures.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.