Wympole Hall
Posted 27/06/2013 - 23:54 - Helpful Comment
Link
There is promise in these, but they are all too dark! The shadows need bringing up to reveal the detail that can't be seen as they are at present.
Regards
David
Regards
David
Posted 28/06/2013 - 04:39
Link
Posted 28/06/2013 - 21:14
Link
Yes, these are better, but I think they are still a bit too dark. For this type of image, the details in the trees and the buildings need to be clearly visible, otherwise it sort of negates the reason for the shots. They're not abstract or geometric, nor are they silhouettes, so they need the detail to make them stand out.
Maybe they are too under-exposed to recover the right level of detail, I'm not sure, but I don't think they are quite hitting the mark as they are.
Best wishes
David
Maybe they are too under-exposed to recover the right level of detail, I'm not sure, but I don't think they are quite hitting the mark as they are.
Best wishes
David
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.







802 posts
13 years
Bletchley,
Bucks
Wympole Hall B and W by philnmorgan, on Flickr
Wympole Tree by philnmorgan, on Flickr
Wympole Tree B and W by philnmorgan, on Flickr
Wympole Hall Meadow by philnmorgan, on Flickr
Wympole Cup B and W by philnmorgan, on Flickr
K-5 IIS and DA 15 Ltd