Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

WTB Pentax ltd lens case

Posted 15/01/2014 - 10:27 Link
Hi there

Just wondering if anyone has one of the Pentax Ltd lens cases laying around which they aren't using (the one that fits a few DA ltds). Finding one to buy new seems impossible.

Alternatively, if someone has found something similar then I'm open to suggestions.

Cheers

WG
You will only prise my 43Ltd from my cold, dead hands...
Mike-P
Posted 15/01/2014 - 11:50 Link
I sold my Pentax LTD case a couple of months ago when I bought a Op/tech Accessory Pack 8". Its double the width but holds a fair bit more.

Comment Image

Comment Image
jules
Posted 15/01/2014 - 20:41 Link
Mike-P wrote:
I sold my Pentax LTD case a couple of months ago when I bought a Op/tech Accessory Pack 8". Its double the width but holds a fair bit more.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Yum Yum.
Thats some posing pouch you have there sir!
More of a Codpeice!
I could go right off you Mike!
Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Edited by jules: 15/01/2014 - 20:44
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 15/01/2014 - 22:19 Link
These are very rare, the only place I know of that sells them is B&H in New York. I was going to get one last year when I was there, but I was very unluck and my visit corresponded exactly with the days that B&H were closed for a Jewish holiday (passover?). I was very disappointed but refuse to pay the extortionate shipping costs.

Good luck in finding one.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
hogboy
Posted 15/01/2014 - 22:56 Link
Jonathan-Mac wrote:
These are very rare, the only place I know of that sells them is B&H in New York. I was going to get one last year when I was there, but I was very unluck and my visit corresponded exactly with the days that B&H were closed for a Jewish holiday (passover?). I was very disappointed but refuse to pay the extortionate shipping costs.

Good luck in finding one.

Here and cheap

link
Sony A6000 plus a bunch of lenses
Sony A7ii plus loads of glass
Fuji X20
nocturnal
Posted 15/01/2014 - 23:34 Link
£15 for the case on a certain big online retailer lenses included!
"In a photographic context I don't like the use of the word 'shot' as where I live this word refers to an extreme act of violence and not the beautiful craft of photography"
Posted 16/01/2014 - 09:32 Link
Thanks for the Optech tip, Mike - looks like a great bag. For £15ish it may be worth getting one for light/medium travelling.

However, the Ltd lens case compactness seems ideal for tucking in your bag when walking around a city. I've seen the lensbaby case which seems fairly compact but slightly bulkier:

link

I just know that once I settle for an alternative they will release the case properly in the uk
You will only prise my 43Ltd from my cold, dead hands...
bettyswolloks
Posted 16/01/2014 - 10:44 Link
I used one of these, it holds 3 limiteds. It felt nice, snug and safe on a recent trip to London.
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
doingthebobs
Posted 17/01/2014 - 20:06 Link
I have just got one of the Lensbaby bags.
Works nicely
SRS were doing them for £15 on their ebay store a couple of weeks ago.
Bob

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.