WTB Pentax DA* 60-250
Posted 23/09/2016 - 21:03
Link
pm sent
Posted 24/09/2016 - 09:59
Link
It's a superb lens - I think you're going to really enjoy it
LennyBloke
Posted 27/09/2016 - 22:04
Link
Lens and converter arrived safe and sound, incredibly well packed. I am really looking forward to trying them out
Percy has been an absolute pleasure to deal with...I'm only sorry he is leaving the fold
Best of wishes with your new system Percy.
Percy has been an absolute pleasure to deal with...I'm only sorry he is leaving the fold
Best of wishes with your new system Percy.
Posted 27/09/2016 - 23:49
Link
Thank you for your kind comments. I hope you get as much pleasure from using it as I did.
I may come to regret the system change - I know others have done the same and returned to Pentax. It's a system that's been great to use, but I've decided to give a smaller and lighter MFT system a try. I'll be hanging on to the MX-1 so I'll be keeping an eye on this forum. I have to say all the Pentax forums I've been on are the best of any photography forum I've looked at. It's a great community.
I may come to regret the system change - I know others have done the same and returned to Pentax. It's a system that's been great to use, but I've decided to give a smaller and lighter MFT system a try. I'll be hanging on to the MX-1 so I'll be keeping an eye on this forum. I have to say all the Pentax forums I've been on are the best of any photography forum I've looked at. It's a great community.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1057 posts
15 years
Glossop,
UK
Some of my vaguely better stuff