WTB Katz eye

Substitute
Posted 12/12/2008 - 15:48 Link
I want to buy, I am not selling anything.
A katz eye for K10 or K20

Thanks you never now...
nathanever82
Posted 12/12/2008 - 20:34 Link
I wished I knew what the hell you are talking about!!!!!

Enlighten me?
'Between the lights there is always a shadow'

www.nathanservi.com & PPG
greyhoundman
Posted 12/12/2008 - 22:04 Link
He is in France. He wants to buy a used Katz eye focus screen for a K10 or K20, and have it shipped to France.

I saw his ad on the US Pentax forum.

http://www.katzeyeoptics.com/
Edited by greyhoundman: 12/12/2008 - 22:06
nathanever82
Posted 12/12/2008 - 22:15 Link
ahhh a split screen!!!

now its all more clear!
'Between the lights there is always a shadow'

www.nathanservi.com & PPG

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo