WTB Adaptall pk-a mount

whelmed
Posted 24/12/2010 - 19:20 Link
I'm giddy with excitement here. I've recently finishes my phd and started my first real job since so I've not been around much lately / had time to take photos... However that should hopefully change. In the hope that will happen I acted on the leads to deals and picked up that tamron 400mm f4 lens off of eBay. I've got a adaptall pk adapter but figure it's time to splurge and get a pka adapter for this lovely lens.

Anyone got one for sale of know of one that is available at a resonable price? Also may be in the market for a 1.7x pentax af tc... Buts still tbd!
K-5; Siggy 10-20 f4, 30mm f1.4, 18-50mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8; Tammy 400mm f4, 500mm f8
Mike-P
Posted 24/12/2010 - 19:45 Link
I am pretty sure I have a spare one ... will take a look later.

Am keeping my 1.7x though
whelmed
Posted 24/12/2010 - 21:59 Link
Brilliant! Look forward to hearing back from you then.
K-5; Siggy 10-20 f4, 30mm f1.4, 18-50mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8; Tammy 400mm f4, 500mm f8
thoughton
Posted 24/12/2010 - 22:49 Link
Glad to hear you nabbed it Wheled! I thought it was a fantastic price, but having just bought a K5 ...
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
JonSchick
Posted 25/12/2010 - 08:33 Link
If Mike doesn't track one down, let me know..... Have one I could sell.

Best wishes,

Jon
Jon

Some occasional random stuff at The Photographers Block: link
Mike-P
Posted 25/12/2010 - 09:52 Link
If Jon has one to sell then by all means sort something out with him as mine is buried in a box somewhere and it will take a bit of time to dig out.
JonSchick
Posted 25/12/2010 - 10:00 Link
Whelmed - my pref would be to exchange for your PKM adapter and then agree an extra supplement - I'd say about £45 if your adapter is in good condition. Let me know how that sounds. Cheers,

Jon
Jon

Some occasional random stuff at The Photographers Block: link
Clarky
Posted 25/12/2010 - 10:59 Link
I have a spare Pentax 1.7x AF adapter, let me know if you are interested. cheers.
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
whelmed
Posted 25/12/2010 - 11:42 Link
First off - merry Xmas all! Going to wait on mike then I'll get back to you Jon. Going to keep my pkm adapter as it'll reside in my mirror lens.
K-5; Siggy 10-20 f4, 30mm f1.4, 18-50mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8; Tammy 400mm f4, 500mm f8
whelmed
Posted 25/12/2010 - 13:13 Link
And clarky I may take you up on that offer in a bit. Want to play with the lens a touch first, but good to know there are a few still out there.
whelmed
Posted 25/12/2010 - 14:59 Link
Ah - the joys o using an iPhone for reading forums, Jon youll have a pm fourthcoming after reading mikes message.
K-5; Siggy 10-20 f4, 30mm f1.4, 18-50mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8; Tammy 400mm f4, 500mm f8
Unlocker
Posted 25/12/2010 - 21:27 Link
Clarky wrote:
I have a spare Pentax 1.7x AF adapter, let me know if you are interested. cheers.
Might be interested in that myself if whelmed doesn't take you up on that!
Clarky
Posted 26/12/2010 - 05:49 Link
Unlocker wrote:
Clarky wrote:
I have a spare Pentax 1.7x AF adapter, let me know if you are interested. cheers.
Might be interested in that myself if whelmed doesn't take you up on that!
It's available if anyone wants it, Comes with original caps and soft case. Just let me know. cheers.
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Unlocker
Posted 26/12/2010 - 12:07 Link
Have a feeling that I won't be able to sell enough in time to afford it! Will ask if it's still available when I've got some cash!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo