WTB 17-50 f2.8 sigma

michdoom
Posted 27/07/2013 - 22:31 Link
Hi

I want to buy sigma lens in very good condition and in very good price

Thanks
comstadcity
Posted 28/07/2013 - 09:23 Link
Hi, I have a Pentax fit Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 EX DC Macro. It is in excellent condition and comes in its original box with its original case, both of which are also in excellent condition. It also has on it a uv filter which was fitted when the lens was new. I could post some pictures if you are interested.
Am now mainly a Canon FF user 5D mk ii, 5D mk iii, 6D but still have some Pentax gear, K7, IST DS, K10D Grand Prix, Metz 32 ct4, Pentax A 50mm 1.7, Pentax M 28mm 2.8, Pentax DA 50-200mm 4-5.6, Pentax DA 18-55mm 3.5-5.6,

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo