WTB: Pentax Limited Lens Case 2
Posted 28/02/2020 - 11:10
Link
Now sorted thanks to Lenny Bloke!
Posted 28/02/2020 - 21:20
Link
Any others left Lennybloke?
Posted 28/02/2020 - 21:25
Link
I've got one but I'm not sure how many dividers it has.
All the gear with no idea
Posted 29/02/2020 - 09:53
Link
The Limited case arrived this morning in lovely condition. Many thanks to Lenny Bloke.
There are 6 'dividers' ; 4 soft and two that are firmer presumably for the ends. They all have velcro points on them. Originally there was a mark 1 case with a red logo which took 3 limited lenses. The mark 2 should take 5 (15/21/35/40/70). They are excellent for storage which was my reason for getting one, but I think in the field there would be a risk of one or another falling out.
I'll post this, edited, in the lenses section too.
There are 6 'dividers' ; 4 soft and two that are firmer presumably for the ends. They all have velcro points on them. Originally there was a mark 1 case with a red logo which took 3 limited lenses. The mark 2 should take 5 (15/21/35/40/70). They are excellent for storage which was my reason for getting one, but I think in the field there would be a risk of one or another falling out.
I'll post this, edited, in the lenses section too.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1109 posts
17 years
Cambridge
I bought one a few years back when Microglobe had them for a bargain price before selling it on. Microglobe have none left now.