WTB: Pentax K30 with aperture issue

HarisF1
Posted 24/03/2018 - 10:54 Link
Hi guys,

I'm looking at buying a K-30 with the above fault with a view to repair or use as a manual lens camera. Ideally I'm looking at a decent cosmetic condition and charger/battery if not boxed.

I'd be happy to pay around £50 for one in good shape.

Best Regards
Haris
All the gear with no idea
Pentaxophile
Posted 26/03/2018 - 17:05 Link
I think I will be selling my K30 soon, but it's in full working order and I'd want a bit more than £50 for it . I'd be happy to undercut eBay prices if sold on the forum though. There are a some scratches to the rear LCD but other than that it's in great condition. Boxed, charger, spare batteries etc.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo