WTB: Pentax K Bag

BentlyTCow

Link Posted 20/04/2013 - 18:09
As titled, looking for a Pentax K Bag, as seen here, if anyone has one or knows where one can be had. Barring that, suggestions for a small messenger style bag that'll hold a K-5 with kit lens and room for 2-3 more.

Preferably priced under 25

Thanks!

johnriley

Link Posted 20/04/2013 - 18:13
This seems to be the current bag, and avaiable new within your budget:
http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/950/Pentax-Black-SLR-Camera-Bag.html
Best regards, John

DaveHolmes

Link Posted 20/04/2013 - 18:46
BentlyTCow wrote:
As titled, looking for a Pentax K Bag, as seen here, if anyone has one or knows where one can be had. Barring that, suggestions for a small messenger style bag that'll hold a K-5 with kit lens and room for 2-3 more.

Preferably priced under 25

Thanks!

I got this bag as part of the package when I first bought the Pentax K-x... It looks good and works well but it started to fall apart within 3 weeks of daily use... I took it back and the shop let me have a Crumpler bag for half-price - They'd apparently had a few returned... The Crumpler is now being used by a friend of mine...
Digital:
Pentax K5- Vivitar 19mm 3.8; FA35mm f2; D-Xenon 100mm macro f2.8; DA50-200mm WR...
Flash:
Yongnuo YN-560; Vivitar 285HV; Cactus V4 triggers...
Film:
Pentax-MX & M50mm f1.4; Spottie & 55mm f1.8; MG & M40mm 2.8...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daveholmesphotos/
Last Edited by DaveHolmes on 20/04/2013 - 18:47

BentlyTCow

Link Posted 20/04/2013 - 21:34
Thanks for that John.. I had seen that one before, but now, on closer inspection, it's a much deeper bag than the K bag - more like gadget bag dimensions as opposed to that of a messenger style bag. The camera rests grip-to-clasp instead of grip-to-strap, if you see what I mean.

I also liked the somewhat ambiguous 'K' over the more obvious 'Pentax' label. Maybe it's Mary Kay Cosmetics and not camera gear

Thanks for the heads-up David, I know other people haven't had any trouble with their bags, so maybe there was a bad batch of them. I really like Crumpler stuff but I hadn't even bothered to look at them as in the past they've always been out of my price range. I'll see what I find on ebay.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.