WTB: Medium format, 6x6, Pentax 645, Bronica, Mamiya system

Pwn4g3_P13

Link Posted 28/07/2015 - 15:44
Hey guys -

Been wanting to try film - and I figure I might as well go medium format - anyone got something sitting around gathering dust? Ideally something like a Bronica 6x6 with a 75mm 2.8 or something similar, i'm reasonably open to offers - nothing that requires actual repair/spare parts though!

Will head to ebay if I have to, but thought i'd offer up here first. Please PM me!

Cheers,

Callum

tyronet2000

Link Posted 29/07/2015 - 13:25
Pwn4g3_P13 wrote:
Hey guys -

Been wanting to try film - and I figure I might as well go medium format - anyone got something sitting around gathering dust? Ideally something like a Bronica 6x6 with a 75mm 2.8 or something similar, i'm reasonably open to offers - nothing that requires actual repair/spare parts though!

Will head to ebay if I have to, but thought i'd offer up here first. Please PM me!

Cheers,

Callum

Not sure if these people do mail order but seem ed to have some of the cameras you are looking for. May be worth a call ? robertsons of gosforth
Regards
Stan

PPG

johnriley

Link Posted 29/07/2015 - 14:12
Ads are really for Pentax items, but at least you've included the Pentax 645 in your title.

In terms of ease of use I'd go for that 645.

If you can find a good one and feel up to handling the weight, the real beauty is the Pentax 67. I've always regretted not going for that, so have a look at one and be amazed by the viewfinder. Then be amazed by the image quality.
Best regards, John

LennyBloke

Link Posted 29/07/2015 - 14:42
Pwn4g3_P13 wrote:
Hey guys -

Cheers,

Callum

I do have a Pentax 645N body lying around, feeling lonely and sorry for itself I have a 75mm Leaf Shutter lens (but if you're starting out with MF that's probably not the lens to use) or a 120mm Macro lens (one of the finest macro lenses I've ever used) - if you want to work out what you think is a fair offer I may be tempted to part with it
LennyBloke

Pwn4g3_P13

Link Posted 29/07/2015 - 15:36
LennyBloke wrote:

I do have a Pentax 645N body lying around, feeling lonely and sorry for itself I have a 75mm Leaf Shutter lens (but if you're starting out with MF that's probably not the lens to use) or a 120mm Macro lens (one of the finest macro lenses I've ever used) - if you want to work out what you think is a fair offer I may be tempted to part with it

Kind of you to offer, but I was more hoping to dip my feet in with a more beginner body than the 645N, I think an LS lens may be a bit wasted on me and a bit out of my price range, based on a quick ebay price search!

Same goes for the 67 sadly, maybe one day when i'm no longer a student
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.