WTB: Macro Focus Rail, genuine Pentax extension tubes and (possibly) 2x macro teleconverter

milamber
Posted 29/02/2012 - 15:20 Link
Looking to buy a few macro related bits and pieces and thought I'd try here first.

The focus rail doesn't have to be in perfect cosmetic order as long as it's solid and works fine. For use on a Redsnapper RHS-12 ball head if that makes any difference, which I doubt, but thought I'd mention it. I probably only need a 2 way, but would consider a 4 way as well.

Also looking for a set of 'Ashai Pentax Auto Extension Tubes K'. I know most makes will be fine, but I already have a 50mm Pentax tube and want them to match. It's sad, but there you are.

I might also be interested in a 2x macro converter if anyone has a decent brand in good condition. I'm not convinced the quality would be good enough with one of these, but if anyone has one for sale and can convince me I might bite. There is a nice 3x for sale on the forum, but I think that might be too much magnification at the cost of quality.
Edited by milamber: 29/02/2012 - 15:21
bonzo
Posted 17/04/2012 - 17:09 Link
Not sure if you're still interested but I have an unused set of genuine Pentax tubes for sale. Let me know.
milamber
Posted 17/04/2012 - 17:34 Link
Hi, thanks, but I managed to get everything I wanted from Ebay!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo