wtb: DA 20-40 Limited
Posted 15/04/2018 - 12:35 - Helpful Comment
Link
London Camera have two 20-40mm for sale, both at £450
Posted 15/04/2018 - 15:40
Link
thanks Mike - what price do you have in mind? And if you don't mind me asking - why you decided against keeping it? I heard some mixed reviews, but mostly people are happy with it....
Posted 15/04/2018 - 19:10
Link
tuliptree wrote:
London Camera have two 20-40mm for sale, both at £450
Yep, they have been there for some time now.
London Camera have two 20-40mm for sale, both at £450
Posted 15/04/2018 - 21:15
Link
kingfisher wrote:
And if you don't mind me asking - why you decided against keeping it? I heard some mixed reviews, but mostly people are happy with it....
Basically I don't use it anymore. I mostly only use my crop body for long shooting lately and the K-1 for everything else (and I mostly use the FA 20-35mm for that).
And if you don't mind me asking - why you decided against keeping it? I heard some mixed reviews, but mostly people are happy with it....
Posted 15/04/2018 - 21:28 - Helpful Comment
Link
FFordes also have one http://www.ffordes.com/product/18041217452581
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)
What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)
What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


465 posts
15 years
DA limited zoom covers reasonable focal lenghts for me to work as a main workhorse lens for me. However I was long put off by its price. Hence I am trying my luck here.
Any offers?