WTB - Pentax O-ME53 Magnifying Eyecup

AndrewH
Posted 11/09/2018 - 18:34 Link
Hello,

I am on the lookout for one of these (most UK retailers are out of stock, as is the Pentax-Rich site) if anyone has one they no longer need? Preferably boxed (am fussy like that) and in very good condition.

Thanks,

Andrew
Algernon
Posted 11/09/2018 - 18:46 Link
I'd be surprised if they are discontinued. I'm using mine on the K-1. It even seems to give me more adjustment than I get without it.

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
vejj
Posted 11/09/2018 - 18:46 Link
PM sent 🙂
Gradually learning the art of polishing turds

K-3, K-1
Pentax 18-35, 35-80, 50, 85, 300
Tokina 70-210
AndrewH
Posted 11/09/2018 - 20:43 Link
And replied 🙂
AlJones2402
Posted 11/09/2018 - 23:05 Link
If no joy I have 2 here. 👍
AndrewH
Posted 12/09/2018 - 13:05 Link
All sorted and thanks for the offers - SRS located a few stray eyepieces that had gone AWOL from the stock system.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo