Wrest Park

MrB
Posted 12/07/2013 - 00:06 Link
Today I went for a wander around the grounds of Wrest Park, an English Heritage property in Bedfordshire. These photos were shot with a K-5 and the DA 21, 40 and 70 Limited lenses:

1. The view from the front of the Mansion (21mm)
Comment Image


2. The French Garden (21mm)
Comment Image


3. The Mansion House (70mm)
Comment Image


4. Long Water lake (70mm)
Comment Image


5. The Pavilion (40mm)
Comment Image


6. The Orangery (40mm)
Comment Image


Philip
DaveHolmes
Posted 12/07/2013 - 00:21 Link
2, 3, 5 & 6 are all stunning... Looks like a lovely place for a wander!!!
........................................................................
Digital:
Pentax K5- Vivitar 19mm 3.8; FA35mm f2; D-Xenon 100mm macro f2.8; DA50-200mm WR...
Flash:
Yongnuo YN-560; Vivitar 285HV; Cactus V4 triggers...
Film:
Pentax-MX & M50mm f1.4; Spottie & 55mm f1.8; MG & M40mm 2.8...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/daveholmesphotos/
MrB
Posted 12/07/2013 - 00:41 Link
Thank you for viewing, Dave, and I'm pleased you like those. It certainly is wonderful, and its a big place - my feet are worn out!

Philip
fritzthedog
Posted 12/07/2013 - 08:40 Link
The sort of place that I too enjoy a wander around - some nice shots there - No 5 being my favourite.
No3 looks a little bit soft to me?
No4 would have been a stunner if only you had taken a big net to clear that weed/algae

Regards
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
MrB
Posted 12/07/2013 - 09:53 Link
Thank you for viewing and commenting, Carl. Number 5 is my favorite of these too.

Philip

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo