Would anyone be interested?

Posted 29/06/2009 - 14:19 Link
Hey there people.

I'm a recent SLR purchaser (digital) and have been looking at picking up some more lenses (for macro and preferably a prime or two).

I have just bought an old Pentax SFX kit (for the lenses) and I'm wondering if anyone will want the rest of the equipment that came with it. The body came with a flash and there are two lenses left of the kit (Sigma 28-70 and Chinon 75-200 - so not top class stuff). None of it is in tip-top condition (well-loved? worn? You can choose the description) but seems to be fine optically.

I'm just wondering if it is worth me going to the trouble of checking it is working 100% and putting it in the classifieds section or whether I should keep it as an attractive paperweight.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

J
You will only prise my 43Ltd from my cold, dead hands...
johnriley
Posted 29/06/2009 - 14:45 - Helpful Comment Link
You won't geta fortune, in fact on eBay they might not sell at all, but someone could well be happy to offer you something.

Yhe only way to find out is to put up the advert.

Would you like this moving to Classifieds?
Best regards, John
Posted 29/06/2009 - 15:45 Link
Ha! Wouldn't be looking for a fortune but it would be a shame to let it sit around if someone would want to use it.

Do you mind not moving this to classifieds yet? I'll have a better look at the stuff and put up a new post with details, flash model etc. Don't want to guess at anything or mislead anyone. Probably worth me taking some pictures to show the condition too. You can delete this post if you don't want it cluttering up the film threads.

Cheers,

J
You will only prise my 43Ltd from my cold, dead hands...
greynolds999
Posted 29/06/2009 - 16:21 Link
You could always try a local second hand dealer (if there is one in your area). They would usually give you an honest appraisal and may be willing to part exchange. Worth a try?

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo